Wednesday, June 16, 2010

local love: the wild hare beadery *

Yesterday I picked up some of my wares (pics above) from a little sale that I participated in over at one of my favorite shops this past weekend. I know, I know- It would have been better to tell you about it before it was over, but regardless, I can't resist the opportunity to share with you the awesomeness that is the Wild Hare Beadery.
If you live in the area then you've probably been to, seen, or are already in love with this little shop on Campus Corner. It's kind of a fantasy land for people who love all things tiny and shiny. Reese and Margaret, artist/designer/proprietor extraordinaires, keep the place stocked and ever-changing with beautiful beads, charming bric-a-brac, and curiosities of all kinds. Plus, they make and sell fabulous one-of-a-kind pieces like the ones pictured above (my favorite being the slightly frightening poison vile/uranium glass number on the right). Stop by for cool stuff and nice people. If you're not local, don't fret, you can find the Wild Hare on Etsy.

1 comment: