Monday, March 29, 2010

a dusty road ahead *

As of this weekend, I'm officially accepted into the Dustbowl Arts Market, which takes place on April 25 during Norman Music Festival. I'm really looking forward to it, but with this being my first attempt at an arts market, I'm pretty nervous too. Last night I grouped all my completed pieces together on a table, but the effect was a little less dramatic than I'd hoped. *gulp* I'm slowly building a decent sized inventory, (the two images above feature a few of my latest additions) but I guess now is the time to kick it into high gear.
If anyone out there is an old pro at the whole arts market scene, or even if you're not, I'd love some advise. I'm hoping to learn a lot from this experience, get my name out and about, and maybe even make a little coin :) Hope to see or meet you on April 25... wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! Super excited to have you and your awesome work at Dustbowl. You will do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be in it, as well! I found your blog through the artist list on the NMF website. I don't have any advice for you since this is my first one as well, but I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fox! Dustbowl is gonna be such fun :)

    ReplyDelete