Monday, May 17, 2010

my o miami *

I currently find myself in the torturous purgatory that is post vacation Monday, and I could really go for a Mojito right now. Last week, D and I traveled to Miami to attend his sister's college graduation and to celebrate my birthday. I loved the beautiful beaches, great food, art deco architecture, fun shopping, the MAM, fabulous public sculpture, and the beautiful UM campus. I did not love shining as a beacon of paleness in a sea of excessive orange.
Miami is really a place of extremes; high prices, fast cars, loud music, and extremely little clothing. I found it to be really exciting, and had a great time, but I just could never imagine myself living there. The truth is, I'm not very good at balancing on heels and I don't tan- just burn.

top: Miami photoS by me & D
bottom: pictures from the MAM

1 comment:

  1. beacons of paleness unite! i can't get enough of these photos.

    ReplyDelete