Tuesday, January 5, 2010

hello new day *

Over the holiday my family suffered the sad and unexpected loss of my dad. Death has a way of making us dread the ordinary goings on of day to day life and it will be hard to get back into the swing of things. Fortunately I am surrounded by so many people who love and care for me, and have a lot of things in my life that make me happy, this new little blog being one of them.
Here are some pics taken by D in the past couple of weeks with our new camera.

3 comments:

  1. love the photo of you and uncle marcus and your matching glasses! love you and thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - great picture! -Merrell

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I haven't read your blog in a while (sinful, I know) but i ADORE this picture. Makes me think us us as kids, of family... it's just perfect. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete