Sunday, November 21, 2010

one year of marriage

I think it's pretty funny that so near D's and my one year anniversary I found myself turning wedding table runners into curtains for our new house. My mom made a ton of these for my fall wedding last year using Ikea fabric and cotton backing. I simply cropped them and picked up some curtain clips. It's interesting the way things evolve around you as your life changes. I love being surrounded by things that have memories, even if they might also have a little fajita stain or two.

2 comments:

  1. Forget fajita stains, I loved those table runners at your wedding and I loved them hanging in your windows, too. I didn't know you got them at ikea! Reason no. 1001 to visit an ikea for the first time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are, without a doubt, one of the most inventive and interesting people I've ever met. love reading what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete